Website Terms and Conditions of Usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The content (images, text, sound and video files, programs and scripts) of this website is copyright © GIS4BUSINESS Ltd. All rights reserved.
Map data – © Crown copyright and database rights () OS (100049225). Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and Database right . Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right . Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. © OpenStreetMap contributors.
Content from this website can be accessed, printed and downloaded in unaltered form (altered including being stretched, compressed, coloured or altered in any way so as to distort content from its original proportions or format) with copyright acknowledged, on a temporary basis for personal, non-commercial use. Any content printed or downloaded may not be sold, licensed, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of GIS4BUSINESS Ltd, including but not limited to:
- transmission by any method;
- storage in any medium, system or program;
- display in any form;
- hire, lease, rental or loan.
If you would like permission to reproduce material from this website, please contact us at email@example.com.
GIS4BUSINESS has made every reasonable effort to locate, contact and acknowledge copyright owners and wishes to be informed by any copyright owners who are not properly identified and acknowledged on this website so that we may make any necessary corrections. Other individuals and organisations who would like to make GIS4BUSINESS content accessible through their websites are encouraged to create hypertext links to the required content on this website.
Terms & Conditions of Business
All quotations and any subsequent work undertaken by GIS4BUSINESS Ltd is subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions of Business.
Registered Company Details
GIS4BUSINESS Ltd. Registered in England and Wales, No. 5041549. Registered office 106 The Headlands, Market Harborough, LE16 7DL.